God’s Way Is The Only Way!


 God’s Way Is 

The Only Way!

_____________

‭‭John‬ ‭14‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭AMP “Do not let your heart be troubled (afraid, cowardly). Believe [confidently] in God and trust in Him, [have faith, hold on to it, rely on it, keep going and] believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places. If it were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back again and I will take you to Myself, so that where I am you may be also. And [to the place] where I am going, you know the way.” Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going; so how can we know the way?” Jesus said to him, “I am the [only] Way [to God] and the [real] Truth and the [real] Life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.”

‭‭


We can’t get to Heaven on our terms, it has to be on God’s terms! We must repent of our sins and accept Jesus as Lord, Master and Savior of our lives and allow Him to have full control of our lives. Jesus is the roadmap to Heaven. There is no other way! If we follow Jesus, we will get to Heaven.


I can’t say because I know of Tom Brady, that I’m going to his house and knock on his door and tell him I’m moving in because I’m one of his biggest fans. 


It doesn’t work that way because I don’t personally know him, I don’t have a true personal connection with him. He’s not a family member or friend and that’s the same way with God, we can’t get to heaven because we know of God. 


Many say they are Christians but their actions don’t reflect that of a Christian. Being a Christian means to be Christlike.


Jesus came to earth to do God’s will. He constantly put self aside, all the way to the cross and He obeyed His Father. 


In John‬ ‭14‬:‭15‬, ‭21‬ ‭AMP “If you [really] love Me, you will keep and obey My commandments. 


(21)The person who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him [I will make Myself real to him].”

 

John‬ ‭14‬:‭24‬ ‭AMP says…. “One who does not [really] love Me does not keep My words. And the word (teaching) which you hear is not Mine, but is the Father’s who sent Me.”


We must have a close, personal, intimate relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ. Jesus is the ONLY WAY to God and the ONLY WAY to heaven. Our obedience is our worship to God.

     I’ve heard many people over the years say, well I give to the poor and I do this and this and that, I shouldn’t have any problem getting into Heaven and I also have heard many say what they think pertaining to having a relationship with God and getting to Heaven, but if what we think doesn’t align with what God’s word says, He’s not the one who is wrong, we are.


Our good works won’t save us……

Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭KJV‬‬ says… “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast.”

‭‭


Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭AMP‬‬ “For it is by grace [God’s remarkable compassion and favor drawing you to Christ] that you have been saved [actually delivered from judgment and given eternal life] through faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [not through your own effort], but it is the [undeserved, gracious] gift of God; not as a result of [your] works [nor your attempts to keep the Law], so that no one will [be able to] boast or take credit in any way [for his salvation].” Ephesians‬ ‭2‬:‭8‬-‭9‬ ‭AMP‬‬


We must repent of our sins!


‭‭Matthew‬ ‭4‬:‭12‬-‭17‬ ‭AMP‬‬ “Now when Jesus heard that John [the Baptist] had been arrested and put in prison, He left for Galilee. And leaving Nazareth, He went and settled in Capernaum, which is by the sea, in the country of Zebulun and Naphtali. This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah: “The land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, By the way of the sea, beyond the Jordan, Galilee [in the district] of the Gentiles— The people who were sitting (living) in [spiritual] darkness have seen a great Light, And for those who were sitting (living) in the land and shadow of [spiritual and moral] death, Upon them a Light has dawned.” From that time Jesus began to preach and say, “Repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins, live your life in a way that proves repentance; seek God’s purpose for your life], for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.” 

 

God loves you, that’s why He has people coming across your path to tell you the truth. He’s using them to give you the message of the gospel, so His Holy Spirit can draw you to true repentance and a true relationship with Him.


Jeremiah‬ ‭31‬:‭3‬ ‭KJV says….“The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”

‭‭


In John‬ ‭6‬:‭44‬ ‭AMPC‬‬ Jesus says…..

“No one is able to come to Me unless the Father Who sent Me attracts and draws him and gives him the desire to come to Me, and [then] I will raise him up [from the dead] at the last day.” John‬ ‭6‬:‭44‬ ‭AMPC‬‬


If we are living a life of practiced sin, meaning, this is what I do and how I live, habitually, we will not inherit eternal life. (We won’t go to heaven living in sin.)



1 Corinthians‬ ‭6‬:‭9‬-‭10‬ ‭TPT says….

“Surely you must know that people who practice evil cannot possess God’s kingdom realm. Stop being deceived! People who continue to engage in sexual immorality, idolatry, adultery, sexual perversion, homosexuality, fraud, greed, drunkenness, verbal abuse, or extortion—these will not inherit God’s kingdom realm.”

‭‭

 

If you see yourself anywhere in this message outside of obedience to God and outside of His will for your life, I have good news for you. 


You can get in His will right now if you will truly repent of your sins and sincerely and verbally ask God to forgive you of your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart and be Lord of your life.


Romans 10:9-13 Amp says  “because if you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation. For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him [whoever adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Him] will not be disappointed [in his expectations].” For there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile; for the same Lord is Lord over all [of us], and [He is] abounding in riches (blessings) for all who call on Him [in faith and prayer]. For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord [in prayer] will be saved.””

‭‭


If you want to receive Jesus into your heart, with total sincerity, verbally pray this prayer…..


Dear God, please forgive me for all my sins. I know Your Son Jesus came to earth, born of a virgin and He took my place on the cross and died for my sins, dear Jesus, come into my heart and be Lord of my life and now I thank You for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.


If you prayed that prayer, I’d like to welcome you to the body of Christ. 


I urge you to read your Bible and if you don’t have one, you can download the YouVersion Bible to any smartphone or tablet and start reading John. in the New Testament, John is the fourth book in the New Testament after Luke.


Also, it is extremely important to find a Bible believing church where you can grow in the things of God and where the pastor can speak into your life and nurture you in the things of God and where other believers can encourage and build you up in Christ.


I would just like to pray with you right now…..


Father God, I lift up every person to You that has read this to and I ask that You cause their lives to be forever changed and transformed, that whether they were already saved and this just gives them a greater desire to do and see things your way, or whether they are giving their lives to Christ or rededicating their lives back to Christ, God You keep them, You be their strength, God You send Christian men and women across their path to encourage them and build them up in the faith and God I plead the blood of Jesus over Your plan, purpose, will and destiny for their lives in Jesus name and I decree and declare that no weapon formed against them will ever prosper in Jesus matchless and mighty name Amen!


       God bless and keep you, 

     Evangelist Don Forrest Sr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RAPTURE (The Catching Away Of The Church)

Forgiveness

Prayer - USA Christians Stuck in Afghanistan